Saturday, June 11, 2011

A pig for Mama Cates



Today I spent 11 hours in the car. Not always the most fun way to spend a day, but I can't complain because I was on the way home from a lovely beach week. While I was riding (my sweet husband did most of the driving) I stitched a lovely tea towel for my friend, Mama Cates.

I can only hope that this kitchen towel will be present for some of the many delicious things Mama Cates makes. She can make anything, I'm pretty sure. She once whipped up the most amazing cake from just junk I had in my kitchen- I don't know how she did it. We are thinking of giving her her own reality show.

And it is a pig- because she is a pigtail (maybe some day I will explain that to you dear readers).

Welcome to this new blog adventure thanks for coming along with me.

1 comment: